Installing Windows Server on your KVM VPS is as easy as following these steps:
- Mount Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2019 from the CD-ROM / ISO tab of Breeze Panel
- Set boot device to CD-ROM; network card to Intel under Settings tab; reboot your VPS
- Follow on-screen instructions in the Console
- Click "Load Drivers" and load Virtio:
- Windows Server 2012 R2: virtio > vioscsi > 2k12R2 > amd64
- Windows Server 2019: E:\amd64\w10\vioscsi.inf
- You may need to delete any existing partitions before continuing.
- Finish installation
- Set boot device to HDD in Settings tab
- Remove ISO and reboot into your new OS!
Please note, 2GB or more RAM and a valid Windows license is required.