- Login to WHMCS admin area
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Servers > Add New Server and enter all details as required
- Special notes:
- You may choose any name for your server
- Hostname / IP address can be found from the account welcome email
- The "Access Hash" can be retrieved from WHM > Remote Access Key
- Once you have filled in all details, press the red "Test Connection" button to ensure everything is configured correctly and that WHMCS can communicate with your reseller account
- Press "Save Changes"
Adding a cPanel server to WHMCS
When you order your reseller account with HostUS, your cPanel and WHM accounts are set up...How do I change my cPanel/WHM password?
Your cPanel password and WHM password and interlinked.Changing your password for Web Hosting...Web Hosting Manager (WHM Panel) - Explained
IntroductionWeb Hosting Manager (WHM) is a powerful yet simple-to-use control panel for web...Getting started with DNS and Nameservers
IntroductionUnderstanding DNS or the Domain Name System can be an exhilarating task especially...How do I order additional IP addresses?
HostUS offers additional IPs with valid justification as per ARIN / APNIC / RIPE guidelines.-...